Friday 19 November 2010

Real Talk Football Update


Hi guys, I had a few issue's regarding the multimedia and content on the site, as well as a few maintenance problems, however it has all now been resolved.
We have a new layout, so let me know what you think. Also we have some new polls, so make sure you guys vote!

New post will be coming very shortly, remember you can find us on Facebook; search "Real Talk Football Blog" and check your Page Invites as well.

Finally we are most active on Twitter, so to find the latest Football news, and information, search @RealTalkFB and click the Follow button.

I appreciate at the support, the blog has got more recognition then I could of ever imagined, so I thank you all for that. Lets enjoy the rest of the year and look forward to an exciting 2011.

Real Talk Football

No comments:

Post a Comment